Join our Team
Nicole’s TLC Cleaning is a local cleaning company established in 1996 looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference in our community! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills, and personal responsibility.
One important requirement is that you must S.P.A.R.K.L.E
Do you S.P.A.R.K.L.E.? Here’s What it Means to Us:
- SHINE – with Kindness-Smile and treat others how you would like to be treated.
- PROFESSIONALISM – You look at each day and every new opportunity with optimism. You take on challenges with a great attitude. Communicate professionally with clients and with other teammates.
- ATTENDANCE – Our clients & team depend on you! You are dependable to be at work and on time each day.
- READINESS – Prepare for your day and use all the tools available to their full potential.
- KNOWLEDGE – Understanding your clients and the Executive Maids Cleaning Process. Able to determine what needs cleaning and how to do it. Always willing to ask questions when unsure of how to do job.
- LEADERSHIP – Working confidently on your own and efficiently on a team.
- EXCELLENCE – Our goal is to provide a sparkling, clean home for our clients. Providing the extra attention to detail that WOW’s every client.
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, squat and be on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
- Enjoy working around pets and people.
- Must have verifiable, steady job history.
- Must have a Driver's License and good driving record.
- Must have a car in good working order and proof of auto insurance.
- Able to work full-time, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Ability to pass a national criminal background check.
If you have what it takes to Sparkle and meet ALL of the Job Qualifications, then we welcome you to apply.
TOP 10 Things That Make This Job Great!
- Positive Work Environment. Drama is not welcome here!
- Paid Training. We will show you how the PROS clean houses!
- Earn up a competitive wage PLUS Great Tips and Bonuses.
- 30-40 hours per week (Full Time), Weekly Pay.
- No Nights or Weekends required!
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days and Holiday Pay
- Low Stress. Easy Dress Code.
- Use eco-friendly cleaning agents, NO toxic chemicals!
- Advancement Opportunities. Emphasis on Personal Growth.
- Work for people who care about you.